- What did you think of the numbers?
- A whole 18% of people your age think they would ‘stop communicating’ if a network went down, what do you think of that number?
those people have no life
- What is your primary means of staying connected to others?
text and internet
- What percentage, do you think, of your friendships are primarily online?
- How do you think you would keep in touch with friends if online and cell connections went down? Remember, life used to be like that.
id go talk to people in real life